1. READ- During the school year, I didn't find myself with much time to read for myself. This summer, I am determined to get some good reading in, both professionally and just for me ;) Right now on my list are: The Book Whisperer (started it today!), The Daily 5, Cafe, and Girls in White Dresses.
2. RELAX- If you know me, you know one of my favorite things to do is relax! I am ready to relax by the pool, by Myrtle Beach on vacation, even laying in bed an extra hour every day watching House Hunters.
3. WORK OUT- Growing up, I was a competition dancer who spent my life in the studio. I never had to worry about my weight, and could eat whatever I wanted. This is definitely catching up with me now! I have started running recently and taking a Zumba class once a week, and I would really like to keep that routine up this summer.
4. PINTERESTING- I have SO many things I want to make or create this summer for both my apartment and classroom. Top of my list are new Common Core I Can statements to put around my room.
5. VACATION- In July, I am going on vacation for a week to Myrtle Beach with my family. I am really hoping I can get in another vacation this summer, like a long weekend away in Chicago or New York. Here's to dreaming!